Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Analysis of Forex Income Engine 2.0

This step-by-step home study course from 30+ year trader Bill Poulos is a multi-media powerhouse that reveals the quickest & most flexible way to achieve INDEPENDENCE in the Forex markets & shield yourself from risk...ESPECIALLY if you're inexperienced & have little time. In just about a week, the initial # of courses Bill set aside for his new students quickly sold out, and for good reason:



Those lucky individuals who claimed their copy before it expired figured out that now is one of the best times ever to trade Forex because of the huge volatility being created by the weakened global economies. The profit potential right now is awesome. Now that the initial wave of new student inquiries has settled down a bit, Bill has decided to take on a few more new students but only through Thursday, July 2nd, 2009, at 11:59pm Eastern (New York time). To celebrate his 35th year trading the markets, he's going to let in only 35 more fast-acting individuals...and remember: The doors close on July 2nd...So, if you have ANY interest in getting in on what I think many traders will end up calling THE Forex event of 2009, go here to see if any copies are still available:

Be sure to read this post as it gives you access to a brand new Forex method that 'flip flops' the approach most people take...and shows you how select groups of traders can get in on the huge volatility in the Forex markets RIGHT NOW that's being created by the problems in the other global markets) Here's what's up...



In the past weeks, nearly 40,000 traders got exclusive access to 30+ trader Bill Poulos's complimentary 3-part "Flexible Forex" 2.0 training videos...these videos revealed his recent Forex discovery that shows you how to manage risk first when placing a trade, and THEN look for a profit as quickly as possible (and as many times a day as possible) all according to YOUR schedule. So if you have any interest in discovering how to finally become an INDEPENDENT trader in the Forex markets, where you always know what to do, no matter what happens... keep reading and GET READY...



A TURNING POINT IN FOREX TRADING?
Bill was planning on releasing his new course in the Fall, but due to extreme interest from the Forex trading community, he put all his other projects on hold in order to release it this week. Based on the early feedback he's been receiving from those lucky enough to see a preview copy, it looks like this may be a turning point in Forex trading. Why? Because Bill does everything in his power to give you the "keys to the kingdom" where you understand EXACTLY what to do when you go to place a trade. There's never any second guessing or wondering.



CAUTION: This is NOT for "systems junkies", or individuals who like to let others make their trading decisions. But it IS for traders who like to have FULL CONTROL of their destiny in the markets.

IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU
Bill designed this new method with YOU and YOUR schedule in mind. It's all about giving you the flexibility you need in your busy day to trade in as little as 20 minutes... or even all day long if that's what you have time for...but he's only planning on releasing a limited amount of courses in the next weeks that show you how to find trade setups quickly, protect your position with a sort of "risk shield", and then look for profit as fast as possible so you can move on to the next trade. So if you want to...



* Triple your profit potential by simultaneously looking at the short, intermediate, and longer-term trends and then automatically using the dominant trend to virtually ensure your edge and give you the best chance for a successful trade...

* Get started quickly and place your first trade with as little as a $500 trading account when you use "mini lots"...

* Trade in as little as 20 minutes, or all day long, by customizing your daily trading plan with the timeframes of your choice to fit your changing schedule...

* Enjoy frequent and fast trades from start to finish by quickly identifying only the highest-probability, lowest-risk trades...

* Practically "rub out" account-crippling losses by using simple yet profoundly powerful risk management rules. It's like having a Forex "Risk Shield" so you're protected at all times...

* Become an independent trader and stop relying on so-called gurus, black box systems, or other gimmicks. Be totally confident when you know what to do every time, no matter what happens in the markets...

...then check out the open letter Bill wrote for you that describes all the details:


I've seen this developer's trading courses disappear in a matter of days in the past, and it's a near certainty it will happen again... so IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME, I really urge you to check out his letter here, and then ask yourself how what he has to say stacks up against how YOU currently trade:



This is what Bills says about his Forex Income Engine 2.0 course: We just finished up a GREAT 1.5 hour webinar for the Forex Income Engine 2.0. I hope you were lucky enough to be on. I think it was one of the best we've done. I revealed some of the actual strategies I teach in my new course, we gave away 3 more copies, and answered some very insightful questions. It wouldn't surprise me if your Forex trading improved JUST by watching this webinar.


As of this writing we have around 10 copies left of FIE 2.0. I know that we had a problem earlier in the week with double orders, and our fulfillment center accidentally shipped out a few extra copies, so that number may change a little..however, the inventory is dwindling, so if you want a copy, come and get it.

If I sell out before Tuesday, which is when I had planned on closing down my FIE 2.0 website, I'm not sure what I'll do yet. This is selling out MUCH faster than I anticipated, which means there was a LOT more demand that I expected... so, I'm going to sleep on it for now and see what the numbers look like later. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the replay! When you watch the webinar, you'll see we announced some KILLER bonus items at the end that we said would expire TONIGHT. Well, a few folks on the webinar asked if I could hold the bonuses for them if they order TOMORROW, so just to be fair to everybody, I'm extending the bonuses until 11:59pm on Friday. See them here:



Last week my brand new, step-by-step Forex Income Engine 2.0 home study course came off the market.

* 950 lucky traders got their hands on it, and are already placing trades using my 3 complementary methods that show them EXACTLY how to spot as much "pip potential" as they can handle, again and again. It's awesome!

Over the weekend, my support desk got slammed with dozens of requests from folks who missed the cut-off deadline last Tuesday night asking if they could get a copy of the course. Like I said last week, I can only handle so many new students, so I can't really let another 950 copies go right now. However, because the initial "rush" of support questions has quieted down a bit, here's what I'm going to do.

From now until Thursday, July 2nd, at 11:59pm Eastern, I'm going to release 35 more copies to celebrate my 35th year trading the markets. After that, I don't know when I'll release more. It could be a long time. All I know is that I want to focus on my new group of charter students and help to turn them into superstar Forex traders. Join us here:



Ever since the Forex Income Engine 2.0 began to arrive at traders' doorsteps last week, I've been receiving LOTS of great feedback. Here are just a few comments I got over the past few days:

----

"OH MY GOD!

I've bought all of Bill's Course's - FPA, FIE & FIE 2.0 This one has got me really excited. THANK YOU BILL!

And another OH MY GOD - How fantastic is the Pip Reinforcer...it's exactly what we need out here. A teacher every day going through it with us. SO GREAT!

...Luvin the FIE 2.0 - It's exactly what we need to hammer through these crazy markets. Thanks Bill! Keep 'em comin' - Yee Hah"

--Z.C., Australia


"It goes naturally that I am very-very-very pleased with what I am getting from your course as this is finally the real course I was seeking, and the fantastically simple right information to understand and succeed in this business! I have been 'looking' and trading demo accounts since 2001 without great success and stability, every time due to a huge-big information overload, way too much data and chart indicators following traditional methods that do not work and that always ended up confusing me. And I then stopped for a month but always was looking for simple systems or methods, and I must say: Bill, you got it perfectly! I am very pleased and impressed by your simplicity in explaining it!Well, again Bill, thank you very much for your course, it is a GREAT one! What a relief, I finally can go into this market!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extream

eXTReMe Tracker