Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Easy Forex Tranning

Know the Forex Training Secrets! Read every word of this post because it has big news for you if you trade Forex (or have always wanted to)...I just got my hands on Part 3 of Bill Poulos's new Forex training video series. This one is cool, and very unique. It shows a "live" recording of Bill trading during lunchtime using his new "Flexible Forex" method. See it here:


You'll see a live, intra-day chart of the Euro / US Dollar pair... HEADS UP - if you listen closely, you can even hear Bill eating his lunch. When you watch the video, put yourself in his shoes and imagine what it would be like. Then ask yourself if you can see yourself trading this way. I think you'll agree that it's pretty exciting. Ever since Bill released Part 1 of his new Forex video training, his office has been getting bombarded with emails asking things like:

* Is there a way to get more details on this method?
* Are you going to release more training?
* How can I get started?

Bill is going to reveal all the details of this method in a brand new home study course he calls: "The Forex Income Engine 2.0". He originally planned on releasing this in the Fall, but because of so many requests, he decided to move it up and plans on releasing the entire course...NEXT TUESDAY, JUNE 16th, at 10am Eastern time. I'll give you more info on Bill's new course as soon as I have it... but in the meantime, he's celebrating with something I think you'll love...Bill's going to give away the very first copy of the Forex Income Engine 2.0 to one lucky trader next week. For all the details on how to join the giveaway, just go the Video 3 page here:



...and follow the link in the lower-right corner of the page after you watch the video. It's not every day we get to sink our teeth into this much complimentary, juicy Forex content as well as participate in a big giveaway "on the house"... so I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am...This is what Bill says: " In the first video, I gave you a high level overview of how all the turmoil in the world right now is creating possible the best profit potential we've ever seen in the Forex markets and then I showed you the flexible method I discovered that let's you trade as little or as much as you want... WHENEVER you want. In Part 2, I "zoom in" and show you, step-by-step, how I quickly and easily spot trade setups...

* In all 6 major Forex pairs
* In any timeframe



Part of my discovery is the completely uncommon way I use 4 indicators... I'm not aware of anyone using them this way, and that's why it's so powerful. You'll also learn:

* Why you want to place your stop orders where you DON'T expect the market to go...
* How to get into a "free trade" situation ASAP with all your Forex trades... (this is probably one of the most awesome things you can do for your trading)
* How to handle losing trades like a pro...
* The kind of market you MUST avoid at all costs...
* My "super simple" risk management rules that even an 8th grader could understand and was inspired by ALBERT EINSTEIN...
* A "hands-on" overview of some excellent broker-supplied charting and trading software that makes Forex trading easier than ever...



Make sure you take notes on these videos, because I will likely be pulling them offline next week. I just want to get your quick feedback on them right now, so if you like what you see, please post a comment on my news site after you watch the videos. Since releasing my "Flexible Forex" training videos just a couple of days ago, the requests for my brand new "Forex Income Engine" 2.0 training course haven't stopped.

* My student support staff has been getting bombarded by emails all week long...
* My Forex Income Engine news site is closing in on 1,000 comments...
* Some traders have even phoned our office asking how they can get a copy of the new course now (even though it doesn't get released until next Tuesday, June 16th)...



Needless to say, the response to this new way of trading intra-day Forex pairs has been a bit overwhelming...but I'm excited that there's so much interest! So I recorded a new video that answers the Top 2 questions I've been receiving...

* What comes with the course?
* What's the price?

I'm working on some more surprise "goodies" that I'm going to release on Monday. I don't want to say too much yet, but I'm going to let you "peek under the hood" a little bit. Stay tuned for more soon. First of all, thanks for checking out my first two "Flexible Forex" 2.0 training videos this week. I hope you're finding them helpful.

I just posted a video that shows my "Flexible Forex" lunchtime trade. You'll see a live, intra-day chart of the Euro / US Dollar pair that I traded during lunch. (Sorry if you can hear me eating, but I wanted you to sense exactly what it can be like for you trading in this manner.) When you watch the video, put yourself in my shoes and imagine what it would be like. Then ask yourself if you can see yourself trading this way. I think you'll agree that it's pretty exciting."


These Forex Training Secrets Videos reveal how he and a small group of his students have been enjoying all the recent volatility in the Forex markets caused by otherwise "scary" market conditions elsewhere. So while other traders are "frozen" waiting for the markets to recover, some traders have been actively trading the Forex markets this way, day after day, completely ignoring the media's "doom and gloom" mantra. Want to see how? Watch the videos here:

These videos will be coming offline soon, so be sure to watch them and take notes before they disappear...). Now, while these videos by themselves have more content than a lot of reports you'd have to PAY for, Bill released them to "whet your appetite" to see if you might be right for his brand new Forex Income Engine 2.0 home study course. More details on this groundbreaking way to day trade the Forex markets have just been released in this new video where Bill reveals the answers to the top 2 questions he's been receiving since he released his new "Flexible Forex" 2.0 training videos. See the details here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extream

eXTReMe Tracker